Job Opening – Paid Search Executive
- The Role
- To manage the search advertising budgets of international clients and be responsible for the generation of revenue or leads
- Job Specifications
- Manage ads, keywords. Cost-per-click bids, settings, budgets etc on the advertising interfaces of search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN Bing, for a few European clients
- Build accounts on Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing
- Analyze account performance and optimize the accounts accordingly
- Report the performance of the accounts regularly to the client and support the CEO in client discussions
- Interact with clients through email and occasionally by phone
- Candidate Profile
- Should have experience in online marketing or managing paid search campaigns
- Should be an expert in handling Adwords Editor and be familiar with handling Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must
- The candidate should be responsible, self-driven and able to work without supervision
- Being friendly and responsible would certainly help! All educational qualifications welcome
- Compensation and other key terms
- Salary would be based on experience and would be amongst the best in Chennai, India
- A mobile phone allowance
- 11 days of annual leave in the first year followed by 21 days of leave every year. 25 days of leave after 5 years. Employees are encouraged to use the leave quota fully without any questions being asked
- Health insurance after two years of service
- Selection process
- A short telephonic discussion followed by a 3-hour aptitude test. An interview a few days after the test.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
Company and Career Prospects Information
Mouse Back Solutions is part of London-based Mouseback group. We specialize in the management of performance-based online advertising, such as search engine marketing on Google and Bing, for international clients. We currently manage campaigns in 16 countries.
We also help manage Facebook ad campaigns on sophisticated software for an agency in the UK.
This is an exciting, growing field to have a career in and the company offers the opportunity to work directly on international accounts backed by advanced training. We use cutting-edge optimization techniques and constantly push the envelope on sophisticated SEM.